mzTab is one of the standards developed by members of the Proteomics Informatics working group of the PSI.
For general information of the activities and the organization of this working group see HERE.
Submitted in May 2012.
More documentation is available in the mzTab Google code project at http://mztab.googlecode.com
Direct links to deliverables:
- mzTab specification document (doc, PDF)
- The 10-minute guide to mzTab (docx, PDF)
- mzTab Cheat Sheet (docx, PDF)
- Example documents (external page)
- jmzTab: A Java API to read, write and merge mzTab files (link)
- mztab-exporter: Tool to export PRIDE XML files to mzTab (link)
- LipidDataAnalyzer: Tool to quantify lipids from LC-MS data (link)
- OpenMS: Open-source software C++ library for LC/MS data management and analyses (link)
- MSnBase: Bioconductor package. Basic plotting, data manipulation and processing of MS-based Proteomics data (link)
- PRIDE Converter 2: A redesign of the PRIDE Converter tool, for performing data submissions to the PRIDE database (link)