mzTab is one of the standards developed by members of the Proteomics Informatics working group of the PSI.
For general information of the activities and the organization of this working group see HERE.
Submitted originally to the PSI document process on May 2012. Resubmitted (release candidate 5) on December 2013
More documentation is available in the mzTab Google code project at http://mztab.googlecode.com
Direct links to deliverables:
- mzTab specification document (docx, PDF)
- 20 Minute Guide to mzTab (docx, PDF)
- Example documents (external page)
- jmzTab: A Java API to read, write and merge mzTab files (link)
- LipidDataAnalyzer: Tool to quantify lipids from LC-MS data (link)
- OpenMS: Open-source software C++ library for LC/MS data management and analyses (link)
- MSnBase: Bioconductor package. Basic plotting, data manipulation and processing of MS-based Proteomics data (link)
- PRIDE Converter 2: A redesign of the PRIDE Converter tool, for performing data submissions to the PRIDE database (link)
- MaxQuant: A quantitative proteomics software package designed for analyzing large mass-spectrometric data sets (link)